December 7, 2009

Dead Man’s Bones


If you haven’t yet come across the beautifully eerie sound of Dead Man’s Bones, don’t feel sorrow. They lurk in the shadows and hide under your tears. The masses walk blindly past as their music resinates in the hearts of dark and beautiful love.



I was introduced the Dead Man’s Bones at Bob Baker’s Marionettes Theater. As sat and watched the magic before my eyes and couldn’t help but be thrown into their world of pain and love, living and dead, beauty and horror. It was something that I had never experienced before but now often yearn for.

Lucky for me shortly after this show they released and Album. I call it luck, but now I am lost in their world. Searching for what is missing and holding onto what is there. It is a hollow sort of feeling that is only combated when the music fills the bones of dead men and allows them to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucka Free