When I travel to London I always make one stop at the Oxford Circus Top Shop. This is a massive store (four levels) which on any summers day is filled with frantic, trendy, style hunters searching for the latest hot, hight street fashions. It's a frenzy of women shoppers that could almost be categorized as a sport. It's enough to drive any well behaved fashionista mad.
Here is my guide for surviving the Oxford Circus Top Shop:
1. Before heading in grab some food and a coffee. You will need some energy in there. There is a cafe on the basement level but it isn't the most picturesque place in London.
2. Set a time limit. It is like a time warp in there and after two hours you may start making rash decisions that put you in the "what was she thinking" category.
3. Check out the British fashion magazines and get an idea of what you want to by. That will keep you focused.
4. Get ready to queue! The British are so good about standing in lines.
5. Be prepared for rude staff. They have been stuck in this massive room with florescent lights, hundreds of adrenaline pumped women and no windows. They could give a shit about you.
6. Even if the queue is long try stuff on.
Then go home and relax to some LITTLE DRAGON:
Little Dragon - Twice by 2sheep4coke
Little dragon drop by slipT kid
Little Dragon - Feather by shaunlopez