July 17, 2009

Monty Python & one awesome radio show (Archived from my websitr

I find that when life is getting you down you just need a little Monty Python in your life. Last weeks radio show was dedicated to the brilliant minds that have made us laugh all these years. Check www.littleradio.com for the podcast.

Eric Idle-FCC
Bachelorette-Mindwarp
Lizzy Mercier Descloux-Wawa
Sexy Sushi-I'm Afraid
First Touch-It's Yours
Monty Python-Bring out Your Dead
The National-Apartment Story
Codebreaker-First True Love Affair
La Roux-In For The Kill (The Twelves Remix)
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart-Everything With you
Ra Ra Riot-Can You Tell
Shinning To My Head
Monty Python-Sit On My Face
Monty Pyton's Flying Circus Theme
The Castle of Louis de Lombard: A Strange Person
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings-Tell Me
Santigold-Lights Out
Monty Python-The French Taunter
Heartless Bastards-The Mountain
The Shangri La-Remember(Walking In the Sand)
Gravy Train-Hella Nervous
Trouble-Chase Money
Sexy Sushi-Cheval
The Mummers vs Passion Pit-Sleepy Head
Jeremy Jay-Winter Wonder
Pixies-La La Love You
Faces-Ooh La La
The Dead Weather-Are Friends Electric?
Monty Python-Spam
Atmosphere-You
The Bavery-An Honest Mistake
The Hong Kong-Mazerati
Die Dominas-I Bin A Domina with Monty Python mix over
Eric Idle-I Bet you They Won't Play This Song
The Glimmers-Let's Get Physical
The Hong Kong-Mazerati
Kid Bambardos-I'm Gonna Try
Princeton-Ms. Bentwich
Bat For Lashes-Daniel
Monty Python-Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucka Free