May 18, 2010

Beautiful People - Barbara Tucker Deep Inside - Hardrive


I am looking over what I want to play tonight at the Purple Lounge and I can’t get this song out of my head that I heard at Temporary Spaces a couple of weeks ago. It’s an old jam from my high school rave days that conjured up an immediate feeling of dance nostalgia. You know that feeling when you completely let yourself go and the dance floor becomes heaven? Well that is where it took me.

After a click around the internet I found a newly released album by Louie Vega that has both Barbara Tucker’s ‘Beautiful People’ and Hardrive’s ‘Deep Inside’. On this album the Tucker song has been re-edited to start with the ‘Deep down inside’ vocal which is nice for the DJs. Love them both.





Tonight I am going to do a little mash with both songs along with a 90’s dance set that might include, but not limited to, Crystal Waters, Inner City, Hit Crew, CeCe Peniston, Colourbox and Armand Van Helden.

Stay tuned.
Love always
DJ Lady Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucka Free