May 18, 2010

B.T. Express- Discotizer



I was digging through the crates in my local charity shop, working my way past all the 1950’s cha cha compilations, looking for what ever gems may come my way. There was a bunch of cool stuff but for $2 I wasn’t willing to pick up half of them. Needless to say I spent $4 and bought two albums, Non Stop by B.T. Express and New Order’s Love Vigilantly. I was pretty excited.

I found these albums just in time for the disco party I’m hosting this Wednesday at La Cita, check out the flyer on the home page. My jam of the week comes off of the Non Stop album I picked up for $2. It’s called Discotizer and it’s a disco tune you probably never heard. Of the B.T. Express catalog it’s not one of their most sought after songs, but it houses all the elements of a funky, disco dance track; Heavy bass lines, synthesizers and simplistically awesome lyrics. It’s fun. Check it out.

Until next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucka Free