June 18, 2010

Man Purses and Black Tights


My Euro vacation:


It's my second day in London and I can't help but notice that most women are waring black leggings and most men are sporting a man purse. Here are my theories on this fashion Phnom.
London is a city were once your out your out for the day. I guess most women ware leggings because the weather can change from warm to cold quickly and if one is sporting some short little number you have to be prepared. Black leggings are safe and go with most everything, but what I realized (when there are so many walking around me) is that there is a range of black. From texture to fabric to thickness to lace, there is actually a way to personalize the common black leg. They don't have to simply be the slightly shiny kind that when stretched over your ass you can see you panties. you know the ones that I'm talking about.
The man purse in this city is another issue. Back home in LA I do not see the man purse, but here it is every where. Once again, once our out for the day your out. Therefore I understand that men need to cary with them their various necessities that will take them from day to night. But lets face it, I am in Europe the home of the metro sexual man.


Well, anyway, here's a cute little video by Sia:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucka Free