June 11, 2010

White Williams and my Little Radio radio show (Archived from my website)


My new discovery this week is White Williams. Last week I download the album ‘Smoke’ and haven’t stopped playing it since. There is something very dreamy about his music. I read on line that he recorded most of the album on his laptop while on tour with his other bands. His tracks are filled with a variety of obscure sounds. I look forward to seeing him live.

Last week I started a radio show on www.littleradio.com.
I will be streaming live every Thursday from12-2 p.s.t. Here’s what I played last week:
Bo Diddley
The Yardbirds-For Your Love
Sex Pistols-C’mon Everybody
The Go! Team-Ladyflash
Television-marquee Moon
The Black Keys-10 A.M. Automatic
The Rapture-Piecec of the People We Love
The Virgins-One Week of Danger
T Rex-Metal Guru
Delta 5- You
The Glimmers-Let’s Get Physical
The Detroit Cobras-The Real Thing
Whitey-Wrap It Up
James Pants-We’re Through
Franz Ferdinand-No You Girls
Au- 4.RR vs D
The Sea and Cake-The Argument
Frankie Valli-Beggin’(Pilooski edit)
Architecture In Helsinki-Debbie
Pixies-Here Comes Your Man
De La Soul-Magic Number
Richard Swift-Would You
Primal Scream-Movin’ On Up
Yelle-Ce Jeu
Prototypes-The Wait
The Pretenders-The Wait

and I will always end the show with my yacht Rock Jam of the week:
Boz Scaggs-Lowdown

Tune in this week for special guests and more good music.

Love always
DJ Lady Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sucka Free